Have you signed up at the European Network of Coaches? This is a platform for social inclusion to promote, sharing and discuss how the social inclusion of children and young adults through sporting practice it’s important.
At this moment, the European Network of Coaches has five different topic groups to join:
- Best practices: coaches and sports instructors can share examples of best practices regarding sport and social inclusion
- Social Inclusion Events: stakeholders, clubs, and other entities can publish their events
- Share: Development and Ideas that increase opportunities for Social Inclusion
- Promote: in this group, advices to promote the social inclusion of children and young adults through sporting practice can be found
- Project Opportunities: stay up-to-date with all the European project opportunities regarding sport and social inclusion
This forum is established for new methodologies and tools to explore, experiment and test innovative approaches to addressing social challenges. Our mission is to allow partner organization to collect, analyze and discuss comparable knowledge across European countries, convert it into concrete action points, and disseminate the knowledge to politicians, sports professionals and sports volunteers.