Skip to content
5 general project objectives:
- To identify the key competences of a European-based coach education program for social inclusion through sports-based interventions;
- To develop a European-based coach education program for youth sport that will provide a realistic strategy for social inclusion through sport;
- To examine the feasibility and effectiveness of the program as an approach to educating grassroots coaches;
- To disseminate evidenced-based principles of good coaching practice and project findings;
- To bring FTR++ project findings and the proposed model to the attention of sport organizations, politicians and other policy makers concerned with youth sport as a tool of social inclusion.